Friday, May 28, 2010

honeymoon bathing suits

OK so now that I have my dress designer -- and now that I've been working out and gaining some more lean muscle (thanks to our awesome trainer, Hannah!) -- my eyes are looking toward the honeymoon attire, specifically, bathing suits! Check out Lindsey Lohan's cute Herve Ledger number here!

And I cannot even believe how hot some of these are, particularly those on the bottom level below (esp the coral and the one with black arm bands!) woah. I believe all or most are Herve Ledger, and very difficult to find and also very pricey:

After a bit of hunting online, I found a great website (www.zestypink.com) to pick from hundreds of styles of monokinis ... which offer a good style for my body -- including these from Victoria's Secret which run around $150 each:


And this pricier one ($285) from D&G:

And one a much cheaper scale but still cute, here's one for $30 from exhileration, the Target brand:

But how about this beauty, below? fantastic, $110 from the Jantzen Heritage collection:
These below are from Oye and are 300 bucks each:


This one is also on sale, marked down from $130 to $46: not yet sure tho abt it ...maybe a little cheesy? but also kind of fun?

And I just cannot help but post this one which i think surely must win the sexiest swim suit photo of the year!!!!! (just not for MY body as my ribs always poke out even when i'm NOT thin). But maybe for my Sapphic bride-groom?!?! (just kidding, honey, even though you would ROCK this suit!)


WOAH.

All can be found here:

http://www.zestypink.com/shop/beachwear/monokinis-one-pieces.html?p=2

No comments:

Post a Comment