Sunday, April 4, 2010

local dress maker, Chrissy Wai-Ching

A few months ago, when I started this blog and started posting photos of dresses, I posted one by Chrissy Wai-Ching  (the one with the blood red silk coming out of the bottom layers) . I didn't know it was her design at the time, I just thought it was rad. Just today, on Easter sunday, I was feeling a bit bereft as I often do on this day, and I decided to look for her online. I found the most inspiring wedding dress website I've come across yet. Full of gorgeous, funky, gorgeous, funky dresses. AND she is located in an artist loft downtown, probably no more than one mile from my house. I am psyched. Check out some of these designs. I can't wait to visit her studio. Unfortunately her website isn't letting me cut and paste any of her dress photos but we can see her website here .

No comments:

Post a Comment