Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wedding photos

Where do I even begin in describing the meaning and activities surrounding our wedding day? It sounds so cliche' (and it is cliche' since everyone says this about their wedding), but it was truly one of the best days of my life. So transformative, so powerful, so amazing to have loved ones gather to witness and celebrate our ritual of love and commitment. We have dozens of photos from my camera and others' as well, but are still waiting on most of the official photos. The two photos here were taken by our official photographer and friend, Laurence Kim. Once we get more of these I'm going to send then to the editor of Seattle Bride with an invitation to publish them.  Until then I'm also hunting around for the best online place to archive our collection of photos from wedding week as well as from our honeymoons ...

No comments:

Post a Comment